January 30, 2008

President Gordon B. Hinckley


On Sunday night when I got a text message from my cousin Brad saying that President Hinckley had passed I couldn't believe it. It seems like for the last few conferences he would always say he hopes he makes it to the next one. When I got the news I wasn't so sad like a normal reaction would be because I knew where he was and that was with his sweetheart who he missed so much! When I was a youth I got to go to the Conference center and hear President Hinckley speak and I remember feeling the spirit so strong when he walked into the room. He was a great man and had great things to say. Even some people that aren't of the same faith still were touched by President Hinckley. He was a great example and a great leader to look up to. I will always remember this Prophet. Here is a Link of what Glenn Beck said about President Hinckley in New York. I Loved it.
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/200/5127/

No comments: