January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

We can't believe its already 2008!! We hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years. Levi and I hung out with my family. Ate food and played lots of games. New Years day we went to Solitude and did some skiing and snowboarding. Levi was really nervous because he hasn't been on a board in years but he actually did really good. Me on the other hand... I only do 2 hills. This time I went on bigger and steeper hills and we kept taking the wrong turns so we would have to do that hill again until we got back to the lift we wanted.. I was getting so mad because I did NOT want to do that huge hill again. The second time going on it I actually got on my butt and attempted to slide down the hill that way and Levi said I was going to get ran over (which I was hoping for so I could at least get a ride back to the right place!) Once we got off that hill it was a good time!
I am so excited for the new year. We have made our New Year goals and hope to achieve them. Back to the gym today of course! I am so bummed the Holidays are over but they were wonderful and I am excited to see what happens in the future!

3 comments:

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

I just love reading up on you two! I'm excited to see what happens this year too! Tell Levi to get on it! :) Or Nick will have to kick his butt! :)

Kaneischa Johnson said...

HAHA! you are such a HOOT!

You are my kind of snowboarder :)

Jen said...

HI! It sounds like you had a great holiday season. You asked when I am due... March 11th, but that's not soon enough :) I am getting bigger, obviously, and achier (is that a word?) every day. I have been through it before and know it will end. It has been so much fun to keep up on your blog and life. You are such a beautiful gal! :) Thanks for keepin' in touch.