January 28, 2008

Saturday night Wedding

A month ago my cousin got married in Boston and had there Reception here on Saturday night. (I did her hair and it looked really cute for how short it was) The wedding was a lot of fun. Can you say TO MUCH FONDUE... The pictures with all the boys are my cousins Brad, Conner, Garrett and Riley. (they probably won't ever read this unless I pull it up for them but I Love those boys! I have so much fun with them! We are always inviting them to do stuff with us. It is so fun now that they are all grown up (for the most part) We don't have to babysit them anymore.. Well.. Except for Conner who is 14 and thinks he is the man! Zac we miss you!! We wish you were here and not crummy old Texas!

1 comment:

Adam and Brynn said...

Cute pics Megan! looks like you had a great weekend!! :) I love ya and I hope you're havin' a better day today!!!!! I'll talk to you soon.