January 12, 2008

Me and my Mom

Well I got my new camera finally and I was so excited to take pictures of Lexi getting her nails done today for the first time but I was so in aw watching how they did it to think about getting my camera out. So I wanted to post something so I made my dad take a picture of my mom and I before we went to a wedding tonight.. This was his 4th attempt.. You would think he was a lil kid... Me and my mom have always had a really good relationship.. And I look up to her in so many ways besides actually looking up to her because she is pretty short. Ever since I was a lil girl I have always heard "You look so much like your mom" And still to this day I hear it ALL the time. Mom I Love you and I am glad I look like you because I think you are a beautiful woman!! Thanks for all you do.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

That is a really cute picture!! I can't imagine not having a good relationship with my mom!! And yes you guys do look a lot alike!!

Adam and Brynn said...

Cute pic!! You guys are both beautiful!