January 22, 2008

Weekend with the Ladies...

This weekend was full of time with the girls!! Friday night I got together with my cousins and aunts at Applebees for a Bridal Shower for Lindsey. Then after we went to the Movie 27 Dresses... I LOVED it!!




Then Saturday morning me and some girls I use to work with got
together for Crepes and a game of Zonk (if you don't know what that is.. Ask me! Its so fun!!). This is what happens when Rachel finally gets a good Roll!!


This is what you get when you let Rachel be in charge of the Crepes.. Just kidding.. My attempt was much worse!
After Breakfast and games me and Krystal went and saw Ps. I Love You and that was also a GREAT movie! It made me laugh and cry at the same time! Both movies were Very good Chick Flicks!!

Thanks for such a fun weekend girls!! I love you guys!

2 comments:

Kaneischa Johnson said...

awwwwwww that looks like so much fun :( (the sad face is cuz i missed out).

~KJ

Jen said...

I want to see both of those movies! Fun pictures. So, are you going to Dominica- or the Caribbean? When are you going? That will be so much fun! Cheap vacations are always nice!