February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

All Levi said he wanted for Valentines was a gift card to Sportsmans and I think he would have been happy if I would have just handed over a gift card and said "Here ya go!" But of course I could not do that! So me and my sister got together and created a manly bouquet.. Sort of defeats the purpose of going to the gym. (sorry babe) (notice the sportsmans gift cards) It was fun making them and I was way excited to take it to his work this morning and surprise him!


Now.. To my Valentine..

Levi,

I Love you so much and I am so grateful you are in my life!
Thank you for everything you do.
I am excited for many more Valentines with you.

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

What a cute idea!! I will have to remember that for next year!