February 25, 2008

abc's About Me

A- Attached or single: Attached

B- Best Friend: Levi

C-Cake or Pie: Depends on the Cake or Pie.. I like them both but I mostly like Pie around Thanksgiving.

D-Day: Saturday for sure!

E- Essential Item: Chap stick!! I have to have it!

F- Favorite Color: I like Pink but not to wear..

G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms plain and gummy bears covered in Chocolate.. mmm

H-Home town: I guess Magna cuz thats where I lived until I was 10 but I consider WJ to be hometown.. I guess....

I- Indulgences: Chips and Salsa!!

J- January or July?: JULY Its so much warmer!

K-Kids: LOVE them!! I can't wait till I have my own

L-Life is incomplete without: Family and Friends. I love my family so much and my friends are great. I love spending time with them and hearing their funny stories.

M- Marriage Date: September 2008 LEVI!!!!

N- Number of Siblings: Just 2. Brittney and Zac.

O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges

P- Phobias or Fears: Probably Fears...

Q- Quote(s): "You have to kiss alot of toads before you find your prince"

R- Reason To Smile: Because it looks better then a grumpy face..

S- Season: Summer and Fall

T- Tag Three (or more): Brittney, Megan, Brynn, Natalie and who ever else who would like to do it!

U- Unknown Fact About Me: hmm.. There are a few... I can burp better then Barnie on The Simpson's.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Um.... What?

W- Worst Habit: Picking my split ends.

X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Well I have only had X- Rays so I wouldn't know the difference.

Y-Your favorite food: Food in General!!!

Z: Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

No comments: