February 28, 2008

GO Jazz!!!

Levi took me to the Jazz game last night and WHAT A GAME!! The first part of the game was so pathetic! They were getting there butts kicked! It was so much fun once they got there practicing over with and started actually playing!! The crowd was going nuts! And usually I love that and I did last night but unfortunately I had to sit by the most annoying lady ever! I thought my mom and aunt were bad... No they are Nothin compared to this lady! We were the
first row on the top part and I thought this lady was going to fall over the wall she was so nuts!! I was pretty much on Levi's lap toward the end of the game because she was so excited she was taking up my area and HERS! She was yelling, Jumping, Waving her arms EVERYWHERE, Whistling VERY Loud.. I'm surprised I didn't have a black eye when we left! What a psycho!!! Other then that crazy broad we had a blast and the Jazz kicked butt!! And as you can see from the pictures... Levi hates having his picture taken.. I take one with his finger in his mouth so I tell him to smile a certain way and he does but then he can't even look at the camera!! He's like a lil kid!!! After being behind 17 points the Jazz won 103 to 95 GOOD GAME!!!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

I LOVE Jazz games!! We have been lucky enough to get to go quite a few times and they are so much fun...how about that Kyle Korver? He is my favorite player now! You guys look like you had fun!