July 02, 2008

Parents that BUG

I am not posting this to offend anyone and I hope it doesn't.
Parents that let there kids run free in stores and expect the employees to watch them bug me so bad!! For example.. Today I was at a small boutique returning some shirts and two younger ladies were in front of me. The one at the register had a lil one year old that could barely walk and the one right in front of me had two lil s (sorry for the language) The one who was about 9 was next to her mom BITING her moms new shirt she was about to purchase and the lil bratty boy who was about 5 was pulling on the string to the blindes. (These two ladies didn't know each other) So the cute lil one year old comes over and is standing next to me smiling up at me then starts watching and laughing at the lil boy playing with the blindes. HE KICKS HER, She laughs, He kicks her AGAIN, she laughs (while I am giving him a dirty look) I wasn't going to say anything because she seemed to like it and both moms were right there!! So the mom of the Sh..ts walked away to go try on her clothes (leaves the kids) So then the lil boys kicks the cute lil baby in the HEAD, She falls and starts crying so I help her up and tell the mom (of the baby) that the lil boy kicked her so she comforts the baby and the poor thing couldn't even cry because she wasn't getting air out! The mom keeps saying "its ok..." No! It wasn't ok!! The babies nose started bleeding.. Not bleeding,... GUSHING!!! I'm pretty sure the lil sh.. broke her nose!!!! Oh man!! If that were my kid who got kicked.. I would hate to be the other parent! It frustrates me so bad when parents just let there kids run around and do whatever they want! Anyways.. Thats all I have to say about that.. Sorry if you are one of those parents.. I hope your kid doesn't get kicked in the head by a lil sh...

6 comments:

Brittney & Morgan said...

Megan this makes me laugh because I can totally picture you in that store. I am though very surprised that you did not say anything. You usually don't hold anything back. At least I know that you will always stick up for my kids!

Adam and Brynn said...

That's pretty out of control!! lol And pretty annoying.. Poor baby!!!!

A Date with Pinterest said...

I totally think the same thing!! I can't stand parents like that!!! Poor kids....

Rebekah said...

This story makes me want to be one of those strangers who yells at the little sh**s in the stores.

PS - I voted on your poll, I'm one of the blog stalkers. :)

-Bekah

Kris and Nat said...

Where do you get cute blog layouts like yours?

Jen said...

I hate when parents don't control their kids... How sad for the little one. I would be outraged too. :)