July 28, 2008

Our Fun Weekend

Friday night we had a blast at the Bees game with a bunch of our friends. I finally got to see some fireworks since I missed the ones on the 4th. Levi rode tracks for the 1st time. I always tried to get him to ride them with me before and told them how cool they were but of course his first time had to be crappy with tonz of people and of course it was sweaty with all the people and we had to stand up so I don't think we will be taking tracks anymore.




Saturday was fun too. We didn't really do anything exciting.. Went to breakfast with Danielle, Played some Wii and X box at Best Buy, Cleaned the boat so it would be shiny on ksl.com to sell, bought a swimming pool for Lexi thinking she would love it, Its pretty much a really big water bowl to her! Saturday night we watch our friends baby, Skylar. He is such an easy baby to watch. He is so HAPPY! He was sitting on my lap and his head was turned to the tv with of course Baseball on and Levi was so proud he was watching baseball. We went for a walk around the block with Lexi and Skylar was passed out within 2 minutes and after walking for awhile Levi FINALLY offered to take him and that lasted about 1 minute until giving him back to me. He said "Good thing they invented strollers cuz thats sucked!"

3 comments:

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

Hey girl! will you teach me how to do photos like this? It's way cute!

lil megan said...

ok now you have to teach the rest of us how to do the photo colleges. Looks like you've had a fun summer. Call me sometime.

Brittney said...

Found your blog through Brit's. It's so cute! You seriously need to post a little tutorial on how to create those photo collages!

I was laughing so hard at the post about the sh_t kids. My favorite is when Alan & I are at WalMart at midnight, and there are SEVERAL people hauling their exhausted kids around-ridiculous!