July 23, 2008

Obsessed

So my friend Brynn just talked me through how to FINALLY make the collages rather then have a ton of pictures on one post. Yes, I am still playing with it and trying to be creative.. Here is one with just a couple cute pictures from a few different random places that I thought were cute. Me and Levi have had such a good summer.. (not as much fishing. yay!) Don't get me wrong.. I like fishing.. When I say not as much fishing I mean Tournaments, when Levi is gone all weekend! We have been camping with friends, lots of Barbecues, Swimming (me, not Levi) I guess this summer has been great because I had 3 weeks off from work so I actually got to enjoy it!!! And I have loved it!!

2 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

Yay! I knew you'd be hooked too! Now that you've started making them that's all you want to do huh?? :) I like all the posts that you have re-done.. lookin' good! :)

A Date with Pinterest said...

Collages!! What a good idea!! I ALWAYS have so many pics posted!! Hahaha.... Hope everything is goin good for ya! Love ya girl!