March 29, 2010

Vegas Trip

For Christmas Levi's Parents bought us Tickets to go to the Nascar Races in Vegas. They are Huge NASCAR fans! I am not! But I have to say This was seriously one of the funnest trips! We drove down with Maura & Cass (Levi's sister & her Husband) Met up with Levi's parents and aunt & uncle. We stayed on Fremont street. What a Place!! I loved it! I am a huge people watcher and I must say Vegas is a perfect place for people watching. And nascar was a Blast! I will admit I hate watching it on TV but it was so cool being there and being in the crowd and not being able to hear the person next to you. The pictures pretty much tell the story.





2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

You and your hubby are so adorable! I think you look perfect together.

I think any kind of racing is dull on TV, but there's something really exciting about being there in person.

Caden & Texie said...

That's awesome! I would love to go see it in person! I love the pictures or Ryker, he's getting so big!!!