March 29, 2010

Sleep vs. Babies

As of you who know me.. Know that I grew up Baby sitting. I loved it and I did it all the time! I love holding babies and Playing with Kids. Most people say I get along really well with kids because I stoop down to there level. (I guess a little immature is what most people would call it) Anyways.. I have been baby hungry since... Always! I have always wanted a baby!! Lately it hasn't been in our favor but lately I am ok with that! As I have mentioned we have a new little Nephew, Ryker. Cutest little thing ever! We love Him and we love taking him. We have taken him a few times over night and this last time we took him I started thinking to myself at 1:30 am, 4 am, and 6am Do I really want to do this every night? Do I really want to HAVE to do this every night? People always say "its so much better when its your own kid" How?? Then you have to do it EVERY night!! I really like my sleep. So for those of you who do it.. Kudos to you!! Here's some pictures of the lil guy at 4 in the morning. Happy as can be!!! He loves watching tv so Levi had the brilliant idea to put a chair in the living room so Ryker can just hang out and watch some tv. We watched Kendra together then he watched a good hour of cartoon while talking to himself. He later went back to sleep for a couple hours which I was grateful for.

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

What's funny is that I have always hated kids. I don't seem to "click" with them, but honestly, when I wake up early in the morning with my little girl doing gymnastics inside of me, I'm irritated, but it's still so magical because she's mine. Odd.

By the way, you can come hang out with my baby ANY TIME YOU WANT! :)

krista and ty said...

Lets be honest, it is what it is being woken up three times a night or if your my baby and wont sleep more than three hours a night tell she's nine months old. . . it SUCKS!!!!!!!! Yes there cuter if there yours and you love them more than anything in this life but I am not going to lie being a mommy is hard! best thing ever but hardest thing ever and your entire life changes there is no more you so if your okay with never doing anything you want and loosing your sleep. do it! Now on the second hand there is nothing better then waking up to that precious smile, hearing mommy, snuggling while watching elmo, having a little you to run around with and take fun places. Its the best!! You will be a great mommy and once you have one you'll want ten! I would have one soon, once you do you'll realize nothing is better than a baby to love and take care of!