November 08, 2008

Halloween

I know its a little late but our Halloween was pretty un-eventful. I went and saw my cousins dressed up as pirates. I only got a picture of lil Aiden but they were all very cute! Later me and my sister helped my cousin dress up as a mummy (lil creepy) then while waiting for trick-or-treaters that night that never really came we decided it would be fun to have Levi and Morgan have a bubble gum eating contest.. Babe, I still don't know why you went against Morgan.. Have you seen how huge his mouth is.. No offense Morg.. Levi ended up giving up. They both had $200 dollar prizes to go for but I guess that gagging was to much. Me and Britt had a few good laughs. Mostly at Levi trying to fit it all in his lil mouth and then looking over and Morgan and not even being able to tell it was in his mouth!! They finally spit out the 28 pieces so we could turn out the lights and go to dinner.

No comments: