November 03, 2008

8 Things


8 TV Shows I Watch

1. Greys Anatomy
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. Desperate Housewives
4. One Tree Hill
5. Ugly Betty
6. Dr. 90210
7. Friends Re-runs
8. CMT

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Drove to Logan with Levi
2. Worked
4. Walked around at work
5. Talked to Lots of people
6. Watched Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters
7. Cuddled with Levi
8. Ate really yummy homemade sweet potato cheese cake

8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Thyphoon
2. Paradise
3. Burger King (love the whoppers)
4. Julies Kitchen (levi's mom)
5. Happy Sumo
6. California Pizza Kitchen
7. Chef Mings
8. Spaghetti Factory

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
1. Getting Married
2. Moving Out
3. Getting my pictures back from my NYC trip
4. Our 2 year (being together) Anniversary
5. Thanksgiving
6. Getting a Niece or a Nephew
7. Next Weekend
8. Bed time

8 Things On My Wish List
1. A Ring
2. Longer Hair
3. To get the opening position at my work
4. A girls Night (Britt, you forgot the M)
5.A kitchen Table
6. An apartment that allows a big dog
7. New Perfume (mine Broke)
8. World Peace

Now I Tag..
1. Jennie
2. Megan
3. Brynn
4. Texie
5. Mike
6. LindsAy
7. LindsEy
8. Stefanie

4 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

Very fun!!! I already did this tag though.... :( But I still need to do the picture one you tagged me to do! :) And I will. How are ya Meg??? And how's Lexi's eye?

A Date with Pinterest said...

I would love to make you a background! What colors do you want??? :) email me... bryandbecky888@yahoo.com I'll make a bunch of options for ya!!

Lindsay said...

Sounds like you are crazy about Levi, I think it is so cute. I will be sure to do my list of 8's.

Anonymous said...

So. . .I think I'm signed in as Jessica, but. . . . you text me a few weeks ago, and I text you back, but never heard back from you???. . . And, is the mike tagged on this post me? I realized you tagged Jessica to take pictures of our place. . .we need to take pictures of the babies room. . .it's really coming together. You should come see sometime. . . (wink, wink) You-guys look great by the way. . .