September 15, 2008

Tagged


I was tagged by my cute sister Brittney. Check at the very end to see if you have been tagged. Here are the rules: You have to take 10 random pictures in your home. No straitening, cleaning or wiping any kids nose. Then you can tag more people.



This is part of the wall in our 1/2 Bath that my very creative sister decorated.


This is my pepper spray that I actually kinda want to use one day.



I love Purses!!



This is a picture of my computer screen of my email account that has my flight times for when I go to New York in TWO days!!!! SO EXCITED!!!



This is actually the very first picture I took after reading my sisters blog! It is of my brother blocking his face because my flash was bright (yeah.. I woke him up.)



This is my favorite spot in my room, its the only spot that is still clean after a busy week.. (my sister decorated my room too)



This is downstairs where I store my secret stash of food because if I come home with food, it is gone before I get to it!



This is what my bathroom looks like after a rushed morning (it said No straightening)



These are my cute lanterns in my room that my sister gave me. They are the first thing people talk about when they come in my room



This is our cute bathroom that again my sister decorated! If we have a room in our house that is cute and decorated. My sister did it!!!

And now I tag.. Brynn, Megan (when yours is finished of course), Kerrie, Nichole, Jen, Jackie, Jessica Cook, Natalie and Lindsay Taylor! Have fun Ladies!!

Ps.. If you were looking close at the picture of the mini fridge and my messy bathroom and you noticed the brown bottle that looks similar to a beer bottle.. Its Apple Beer!! Just for the record!

6 comments:

Brittney & Morgan said...

I am so proud of you for responding to that tag so quickly! Love the pictures by the way! I am glad everyone likes your lanterns! I love them too!!

Marisa Jean said...

Megan! I just found your comment on my other blog. The blog I regularly update is private, so I sent you an invite to climber_fool@yahoo.com. I hope it was the right address. If not, email me at marisajean@connect2.com and give me the right one.

I love those lanterns in your room! Very cute. Brittney is so talented. I loathe decorating.

Kris and Nat said...

Apple Beer SURE!!!

Lindsay said...

Your sister is so talented, maybe I should have her come and help me out in my apartment. I will have to be sure to take some pictures in the morning my camera is dead right now.

Anonymous said...

good pictures megan. . .your sisters decorating reminds me soooooooo much of Jess. . . she's really good. . .You have a cute little pad.

Kathy said...

Your bathroom is so nice! It looks cozy and modern. So inspiring as it is, I'd like to share your bathroom arrangement with my sister. She's in-charge with the design of their bathroom for renovation next month. As of now, she's busy looking for stores selling hardwood flooring. St. Pete is the perfect place to search nice hardwood flooring, I must say. My sister knows that for their needs of hardwood, Tampa-based products, it's wise to choose the best.

I'm grateful for the pictures! Thanks for the nice post, too!