September 11, 2008

Girls Camp

Girls camp was awhile ago but I finally have the internet at home so it is much easier to blog! I was an assistant girls camp director in my ward which I think only happened because I was talking to my friend that does my hair that is also in my ward. I was telling her that I loved girls camp when I was younger.. Come to find out.. She was also an assistant girls camp director so she talked to our other friend.. The YW President and all of the sudden I get a text from the pres saying... So you wanna go to Girls camp huh... Lets just say I am glad I got my hair done that day because I had a blast at Camp! I was in charge of taking all the pictures for the dvd after and that was a perfect job for me because I LOVE pictures!! I was also very proud of the dvd of it all afterward. Thanks for your help James.



1 comment:

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

You are the perfect one for the job! I miss my friend! I am glad that you had fun! We still need to get together! You are going to die when you see Avery! She's finally walking and talks up a storm!