August 23, 2010

We Moved!!!

We now officially have our OWN house!!!!! We are living in Lehi. Right by Thanksgiving Point so its still pretty close! We got most of our moving done yesterday with just one more small load to go! I am more then excited!! I can't believe how much cabinet space I have in my kitchen. Levi heard that all day yesterday when I was trying to put stuff away! Remember, I am coming from a 1 bedroom, Tiny apartment! This house is Huge to me!! SO EXCITED!!! Pictures will come soon when it is put together and all painted cute!! For those of you who send me stuff.. Call or text me and I will send you the new address!

3 comments:

Caden & Texie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm super jealous of your cupboard space... I'm moving in with you! JK!! Hope you can break away from staring at your cupboards this week to meet me for lunch!?!?! lol... call me!

The Hiatt's said...

Congrats! That IS very exciting!

Marisa Jean said...

Halleluiah! I can't wait to see pictures! :)