April 27, 2009

a Late Easter Post


Cupcakes, Colored Eggs & Easter Baskets are the Best! I love coloring eggs and I don't know why but everyone else in my family seem to think its a kid thing so it was mostly me coloring the eggs this year.. Holidays are getting pretty lame around my house. We need some Kids around here!!!
For dinner we all headed over to my aunt Kristy's for Dinner. Her youngest is 9 so they are getting pretty boring too. (no offense boys.. Except you Conner. Your just boring! -jk-) We tried to do an Easter egg hunt in the front yard and by Easter egg hunt I mean We threw candy in the front yard and told them like 4 times to go out and get it. Apparently there ball game was more important. Then it was mostly my brother in law running out there and getting most of it! All together it was another fun dinner with the Fam. And Levi got me a way cute filled Easter Basket! (Thanks Britt)

1 comment:

lil megan said...

You can come celebrate Easter with my fam, we had 13 crazy kids running around after eggs, and Ty loves dying eggs so you can come over anytime and do it with him, he also likes eating them since they are colored. By the way cute yellow sweater you have on, where did you get it?
Okay so it's on the calendar let me know what I need to start doing, and I need a haircut sometime before the big day so when can you fit my in?