February 15, 2009

Lovers Day

Our Valentines day started out pretty good. We helped my sister and brother in law move into there new home. I decided I was going to cook Levi his favorite dinner which is Corn Beef and Cabbage (I don't know why it has corn in the name because there is no corn in the meal) Anyways. For the first time making it, it turned out really Yummy! I hung hearts in my room and decorated the table with flowers and candles. It was so cute! Levi spoiled me and bought me a new tv (I think he only bought it because he was sick of watching movies on my tiny tv that I was using since the last one broke) And because when he walked in with it he said this is for when we get our house and need a second tv! So Romantic. After dinner we went and saw Taken with his sister and her NEW Fiance. It was a very good movie. Oh and after dinner when Levi was enjoying my new tv I ditched him because my mom told me that Smiths Grocery Store had 4 boxes left of a 5 piece dark kitchen table (just what I have been looking for) for $150 so I BOUGHT it and it was 138 bucks!!! What a steal!! Now we just need to find out new home to put it in!!

8 comments:

Caden & Texie said...

What a cute Valentines Day!! I can't wait to see your table.

Adam and Brynn said...

How fun!!!! I love how you decorated! :) And that's a great deal for your table! I would've snagged it too. We still have yet to get a table and chairs! :) We have folding chairs and a small round table.. haha :)

And to help you solve your meat mystery: It's actually corned beef and it just means beef that has been cured or pickled... and the 'corn' part refers to the coarse salts used to cure it.. lol so there ya go! ;) I never thought that that little tid-bit of information would come in handy... :)

Jen said...

Looks like you went all out on the decorations! FUN! Glad you had a good Valentines. I would LOVE a new TV myself :)

Clarke Family said...

Oh WOW can we say SPOILED! lol LOVE the TV! I need a new one too...would the fiance mind???

Erin and Matt said...

Yay for Valentine's Day! Hey Meg, I put up some more pics from our wedding and a few of my bridals just in case you wanted to see more of what Rebekah did for us. I wasn't sure if you had seen them, so I'm just letting you know that they're up on our blog! You're so cute! Have a great day!

Lindsay said...

That is really good deal on the table! I love your valentines decorations, sounds like you had a very nice Valentines Day.

A Date with Pinterest said...

Lucky #3 :) heehee! I've tried to talk katie into it LOTS! She says her life isn't exciting and would have nothing to blog about... I'll keep on her though :)

Marisa Jean said...

A new table AND a new TV!?! Wowzers! Had I not been given a table and chairs a year after marriage, I'd still be waiting for one. Nice job snagging that deal! Everything looks decorated just perfect for a romantic valentines with your hubby.