December 28, 2008

7 a.m.

So I got in my first car accident while I was the driver this morning.. Not a good way to start out the day! Luckily nobody got hurt except for my poor car. I would say "our poor cars" but the other car was a piece of crap! I was about to go straight through a green light when all of the sudden I see a car RIGHT in front of me turning left! BAM!! No time for horn.. No time for breaks just BAM!! Who the H knows what he was thinking! THEN... I call the cops.. They get there 10 minutes later!! And when they get there They don't even come over to check on me!!! What the H They were with the guy who caused the damn thing for 10 minutes then they finally come over to see me!! Good thing I wasn't passed out or bleeding!! I am not impressed with West Valley Cops!! Oh and then.. When the cop was getting all my info I look down and notice my purse and coffee went flying everywhere which caused tampons to fly out of my purse! Quite embarrassing! That was my morning in a nutshell! Blah!!

4 comments:

Lindsey Colvin said...

Aww man Meg that stinks. Was your car totaled, or is it fixable? I'm still prego, just in case you're wondering.

Unknown said...

One question... does the other guy have insurance??? Anyways, sorry you had a bad morning. Just think, it can only get better from here. Anyways, I decided I missed my megan. What are you doing for New Year's? Is the lil' punk in Cali still??? Haha. Anyways, lets get together. I want to see that purty ring.

Marisa Jean said...

What a sucky morning. Hopefully everything will be payed for and work out okay. Just be thankful that you are okay. I think that's always how it goes...once everything is going well, like you get engaged, something comes in to remind you that you are still human. Jonathan got in an accident right after we got engaged too--only his was between his truck and a cement wall. The wall won.

Lindsay said...

Sorry about the accident, I'm glad your okay though.
I am so excited about engagement. Congratulations! What a cute way to propose. Good Luck with all the wedding plans and getting your accident sorted out. Happy New Year!