April 18, 2008

Boys will be Boys




I don't know what it is about boys and there scars but the more they have is like the more trophies they have, the more adventures they have done and the more tricks they have tried! This one is from Sliding into Base because his team mates were yelling "Slide!" Like a fool/show off He did!!! The second one is the same thing but ripped open again because of Diving for a ball! And the third of course him being so proud of his war wound! (he's not so proud of it when its hurting!!) Sorry if anyone got a weak stomach from this post!

6 comments:

CarlsonFamily said...

ew stupid boy

Brittney & Morgan said...

That is so Gross! Levi is so not smart to do something like that. You would think they would know better!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kaneischa Johnson said...

HAHA! I *love* it?

The Hiatt's said...

ew!! that made my tummy sick! ha ha! I agree. I have no IDEA WHY males LOVE scars. Unsolved mystery.

Adam and Brynn said...

I completely understand.. I'm so proud of all my awesome scars too!! I've always wanted to be a stunt-double! I love being daring ..... but unfortunately those daring days are over. But I'm OK with that! :)